"If you communicate in a fun, interactive and engaging way you can always gain the interest of your audience."
Craig Sinclair, Glasgow Science Centre
Our final Hangout in this series focused on how important effective communication is to science.
Our inspiring speakers joined us from organisations across the UK:
- Dr Rhiannon Lowe, Research Scientist at GSK
- Vishnee Sauntoo, Marketing Communications Manager , Save the Children
- Craig Sinclair, Science Communicator, Glasgow Science Centre
Watch our Hangout now and discover:
- how messages about science are adapted for different audiences and different communication channels
- the power of demonstration to engage your audience
- what a ‘science communicator’ does – and how you can get a role like this
- key advice for our lucky GSK Germ Control Challenge finalists – and all other budding science communicators!
We hope you’ve enjoyed our series of Hangouts. You can find out all the latest news and activities from GSK Science Education by registering today.