GSK STEM Ambassadors
At GSK we are passionate about inspiring, educating, recruiting and developing the next generation of scientists. They will deliver the ground-breaking ideas of the future and you could play a crucial role in helping them.
Working with young people can be incredibly rewarding, and by going into schools to inspire and engage young people in STEM Education, you can help young people realise their potential in science and enhance your own personal development at the same time.
We want to give all our employees who want to go into schools the appropriate training, support and materials. On this site you will find information on how you can:
- volunteer in schools and inspire students
- become a GSK STEM Ambassador
- use your Orange day for a school visit
- liaise with schools effectively
- have a rewarding school visit.